Thursday, February 9, 2012

Santorum Winning primaries, Obama imposing contraceptives and other thoughts.

By now most of you know my opinion on Rick Santorum, he is a nutjob in my humble opinion. He is religious extremist who is not fit to run this country and I would sooner vote for Barack Obama than for that clown. The fact that he won 2 primaries both surprises me and terrifies me. But, there is a silver lining for me in both the primaries he won. In the instance of Missouri, there were no delegates at stake. The delegates for Missouri will be decided on later in the year. For Minnesota, yes Santorum won, But Paul came in second over Romney and Gingrich. He picked up some much needed delegates and is forecasted to do extremely well in Maine.

In other news, Obama apparently just handed down a mandate that requires all church affiliated companies to provide contraceptive funding...WHAT?!!!??!?!? Has this guy even read the constitution??? I feel like one day he is going to get up on the podium and apologize for not realizing this is the US and we have a constitution we have to abide by. First of all, where does he get the power and audacity to just hand down a mandate like that? Where does he think he has such power? And second of all, has he read the first amendment? Does he believe in private enterprise and the capitalist system at all? I am really glad that a lot of democrats are taking issue with this, there is no justification for these kind of actions from our president. Where are the checks and balances? When he handed this down everyone should've just laughed and went on with their days. How is this legitimate?

Regards,
Jaryd Vartanian

Don't forget to follow me on twitter @jvrp2012

No comments:

Post a Comment